Jump to content
OtakuBoards

question


Guest tachikawa03

Recommended Posts

Guest tachikawa03
Posted
ok does ne one know what the relation ship is between tsukasa and mimiru... and also between tsukasa and subaru
Posted
[color=orangered]Well, I haven't seen all the series yet - I've only seen what's come out of DVD so far - but up to disc 4...

[b]Tsukasa - Mimiru[/b]
I don't really know if they have a "relationship" per se. I know that Mimiru comes to really care about Tsukasa and the plight he's in - but I don't really know if anything comes of it. She says [spoiler]she wants to protect him[/spoiler] but that could just be a big-sister type of thing. Who knows. People who watched the series when it aired! That's who! X_x

[b]Tsukasa - Subaru[/b]
I think something's going to happen fairly soon. It hasn't happened yet - but Subaru seems to care more and more about Tsukasa's situation. She wants to do whatever she can to resolve it, even [spoiler]after she disbands the Crimson Knights - and it's not her duty or obligation any more.[/spoiler] This could be because she cares about Tsukasa in a loving way - or she could still see it as her duty.

That's my take on it anyway ^_^;;[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...