Guest Horrorvacui Posted December 1, 2003 Posted December 1, 2003 So this is what i do in my spare time.... i just cant stop making Hellsing Banners, apparently. Feedback, anyone? Hellsing [img]http://server4.uploadit.org/files/011203-hellsing.jpg[/img] More hellsing [img]http://server4.uploadit.org/files/011203-hellsing2.jpg[/img] And let's throw one of Spike in there for no reason at all... [img]http://server4.uploadit.org/files/011203-spike.jpg[/img]
Kinetic Posted December 1, 2003 Posted December 1, 2003 I swear I've seen that Spike banner on here somewhere. Nice work though.
Guest Horrorvacui Posted December 1, 2003 Posted December 1, 2003 nope, all my own creation. both pictures are pretty common, so someone else might have used them in a banner somwhere.
Kanariya Posted December 3, 2003 Posted December 3, 2003 Those are pretty good, the Hellsing ones are very detailed and the pictures and background fit together good. I like the Spike one too, although some text could make it better. They are pretty well done banners.
Guest .h4ck Posted December 3, 2003 Posted December 3, 2003 Good work man. I love the first one, the crosses in the pic are awsome. And does it really matter if most of them are all Hellsing? If it works then there isn't a problem with it :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now