Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I was inspired about a week ago, and I thought I would show you all these nifty pics I have here:

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/goth2/plushmistress/christmasqueen.jpg[/img]

This is the Queen of Plushies herself in nice Christmas attire. ^_^

AND!

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/goth2/plushmistress/torisuki.jpg[/img]

This is supposed to be myself in Chi's Bakery outfit. ^_^

So tell me what you think![/color][/size]
Posted
I've not seen a lot of your art, but you certainly have improved since the last stuff I've seen. This is all really clean, turned out very well. I especially like the first one, since it doesn't really have a sketchy quality.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Okay, I colored my picture using one of those crazy Adobe photo programs, and so this is my first time EVER! Tell me what you think.

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/goth2/plushmistress/christmasqueen_copy.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Posted
Needs some work... there's a few white areas and odd looking lines, but overall I think it's a really nice first job. The shiny hair is fun.

I was just thinking you should do this actually heh. I think it would look really cool as more of a water color piece though.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Oh, I plan on water-coloring it. I just have to get my colors from home. I have my brushes and everything, but I keep forgetting my paints. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get them soon.

But thanks. I am very proud of it, especially since it's my first! Yay![/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]Those are all awesome. ^_^ I am very impressed. These are a good improvement upon other drawings that I have seen you do.

The color one looks nice, especially for your first time coloring with an Adobe program.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...