Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink]This picture goes with a fanfic I have up on fanfiction.net. It's a bit off since i haven't been drawing in a while and this was my first sketch for anime since I dion't know when.[/color]
[color=green]I still think it's cool tho since I did it myself and the legs aren't too messy[/color]
Posted
That's a pretty good picture. You might consider coloring in photoshop, since it looks alot cleaner. Anyway, it's very proportionate and her pose is great. The left leg (to our eyes) is a little odd though, it seems like it should bend a little. I dunno. The breasts are a little pointy as well, but that's ok. Keep it up :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...