OtakuBoards

the original dragonball

Lady Macaiodh

i don't know about you guys, but i LOVE this show! i never saw it before it was on toonami. it's funnier than dbz, i think (though not as good, no vegeta!). here's some examples from today's show:

yamcha: "his name is bacterian. he's never taken a bath since he was born. they say his opponents have to fight him with one hand, cause the other one has to hold his nose!"
goku: "krillin! just focus your mind & you won't be able to smell him! you don't have a nose, remember?"
announcer (wearing a gas-mask): "oh my god! he's using his famous deep-throated, mucus-filled, loogie attack!"
after krillin wins, the announcer's assistant sprays air-freshener all over the ring.

3 points:
1) it's so cool seeing goku & krillin when they were little. how they trained & became friends & all. they are soooo cute!
2) if you ask me, yamcha was alot cooler in the original db. he's one of the most powerful on the show. on dbz, he kinda sucks.
3) oolong is hilarious. he should be on dbz more.

As a child one of my favourite shows was Dragon ball it was so amazing. My favourite characters were Oolong(anthropomorphic pig), Yamcha (the roving desert bandit-warrior), Goku (the pure-hearted innocent who loved training and being strong) and krillin (li'l cue-ball-head, Goku's childhood rival).

Although Yamcha was better in Dragon ball.

I agree with Lady Macaiodh Oolong should be shown on DBZ more often.

:smirk: Dragon Ball sure was a great show:smirk:

:babble: Peace:babble:

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]As a child one of my favourite shows was Dragon ball it was so amazing. My favourite characters were Oolong(anthropomorphic pig), Yamcha (the roving desert bandit-warrior), Goku (the pure-hearted innocent who loved training and being strong) and krillin (li'l cue-ball-head, Goku's childhood rival).

:babble: Peace:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]
Funny. everything Lady said was on 10/9/01's episode of db on toonami. its also funny how you mention Krillin

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]As a child one of my favourite shows was Dragon ball it was so amazing. My favourite characters were Oolong(anthropomorphic pig), Yamcha (the roving desert bandit-warrior), Goku (the pure-hearted innocent who loved training and being strong) and krillin (li'l cue-ball-head, Goku's childhood rival).

:babble: Peace:babble: [/B][/QUOTE] THIS!! LIL CUE BALL!