Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
There's actually no reviews out yet on the game-but this one last week from the graphic designer of the game looks pretty cool (from ign)

[url]http://pocket.ign.com/articles/442/442203p1.html[/url]

Should be a great game-I'm gonna get it-I've been a fan of the show on Adult Swim so I can't wait!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liveit [/i]
[B]has anyone gotten the game yet? [/B][/QUOTE]

First of all, double posting is definitely not allowed at OtakuBoards, so that's strike one. Also, you double posted with a pretty inane post that doesn't contribute much to the "conversation" taking place in this thread.

Please pay more careful attention to the rules in the future. Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...