Syn Posted December 5, 2003 Posted December 5, 2003 Heh, well syk showed me all these snatch images he had for his banner a while back. I found one I lied and thought i'd give it a quick make-over. For this piece I wanted to make it seem as though he was knocked out .... unconcious.... you get my drift. I think it came off pretty well with the brightness and blurryness and what not. you know teh drill :/
SaiyanPrincessX Posted December 6, 2003 Posted December 6, 2003 Well it looks like hes in pain. o.o; Its alright but it doesn't really look like hes knocked out; knocked down, yes. I like the circles, but was were there purpose? o.O
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now