G/S/B Master Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 if you wanna play them. then just go to this site [url]www.cartoonnetwork.com/games[/url] . then scroll down intil you see " click here for more action aventure games click here. and then go to the action area in the d. and there is 2 dbz games. 1 mission to namyc. 2 DBZ tournament on namyc. on tournament you suppose to unlock a character. and its freiza. but play the tournament first. because the mission one can freeze up your computer a little.
Vegitto4 Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I have played both of them. They could do better. THE INTERNET IS SO SLOW TONIGHT!!!! sorry, had a moment there. **leaving**
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I played those before when somebody at school told me about them. I didn't find them very interesting or challenging. I think I'd rather go play DBZ Legends. My how much better it is
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now