wiccansamurai Posted December 8, 2003 Posted December 8, 2003 I was bored. I had the bishiness of Ceres: Vol. 5 next to me and a scanner. There were two hot guys who's speech bubbles were boring. So, voila! Here we are. This was originally two images, but I put them into one to upload them. EDIT: Warning, bad language.
Kyo no Ryu Posted December 8, 2003 Posted December 8, 2003 hahaha! that wwas great! I actually laughed! But ya might wanna edit a certain word into a substitute word... Very funny. You should definetally not have photoshop. lol.
Dagger Posted December 8, 2003 Posted December 8, 2003 Yes, that is [i]quite[/i] hilarious. I love the serious look on the dark-haired guy's face.... the contrast between that and his, erm, interesting request is what makes the image so funny. By the way, Kyo, nice avatar. ~Dagger~
wiccansamurai Posted December 8, 2003 Author Posted December 8, 2003 Originally, dark haired guy (Wei Fei Lee)was introducing himself just as he was going to try to kill the hero. Unfortunately, six pages later, his beautiful face gets slashed... But I found this much more interesting than "Allow me to introduce myself, I am a member of the 'Guardinals'" EDIT: I have an idea for another one, but I lent the comic to someone.... And it was going to make fun of my friend....
Kanariya Posted December 9, 2003 Posted December 9, 2003 [size=1][color=chocolate]That was funny, it's good. You should continue with this, I think you are good. And yes, you don't deserve photoshop.[/size][/color]
wiccansamurai Posted December 12, 2003 Author Posted December 12, 2003 And now I show how easy it is to make fun of Sean, my school's local jerk. Lo and behold, look at how I can change Toya's (Ceres) good looks into a zitty teen. EDIT: Oh, I'm so dead. I gave a print out of this picture to his girlfriend, and she's going to show it to him. He's going to kill.... Oh well. *Shrug*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now