Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ash never seems to be out of money. He buys pokemon food and medicine, eats burgers and fries at restuarnts, buys new clothes(I hope). I know in the game they were given money for winning, but in the series I don't see any money exchange at all. How does Ash support himself? Does he have a job on the side? Is he a charity case? Does mom just mail him money; which I don't believe for some reason?
Posted
[color=darkblue]It's just one of those unexplained mysteries of Pokémon. They never say exactly where all the money Ash & Co. use comes from. But I do gather it may come from Delia or else he may have a bank account which he can access in certain cities. *shrugs* It's just a wild guess, really...[/color]
Posted
In some episodes, there are some things that are free. For instance, food, potion, trips, maybe clothes, centers to stay in, and so on. That's a good question though. I agree; that's just another mystery we will never know. Although, my guess is insurance. Here's a reason; Ash broke two bikes. Thanks to that problem, one word, WELFARE!!!

HA; just kiding. :laugh: But anyways, I sure would love it live in that world. It's a free country baby; YEAH!!!!!!:D :D :D
Posted
Well I agree with the bank account theroy. When I read some of the manga it explained it a tad...from what I remember.(which isn't much) Wait no that was how they get excused from school...I think once you become a trainer they send you money to support your "advances in the feild" cause you know if they find anything new they report it back thus getting more infomation for the professers. Lucky 10-year-old....
Posted
There are some things in a cartoon you aren't supposed to question.

Some of the "rules" of Pokemon is that Ash & Co. never age, are never strapped for cash (save Team Rocket), never go to school and care only about Pokemon.

To question these rules is to demand a break in the fourth wall. So far, only team Rocket can break the fourth wall and get away with it, but it's like that little song said: they rock. ^__^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...