OtakuBoards

Anime and your school......

Zaku II

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]heh. most of them act like elitists which really pisses me off. they think they're so cool because they watch all the dubbed dbz episodes. i think im the only one in my school that knows of other anime. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know a few ppl who know what anime is, and, unfortuantly, what hentai is, what Ecchi ppl I have at school, dun u think? (Note: Ecchi means pervert)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]I know a few ppl who know what anime is, and, unfortuantly, what hentai is, what Ecchi ppl I have at school, dun u think? (Note: Ecchi means pervert) [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah..i brought manga to school and this guy asked to see it. i let him, thinking he was into manga and stuff, but he flipped through the pages just to look for some tits.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]

yeah..i brought manga to school and this guy asked to see it. i let him, thinking he was into manga and stuff, but he flipped through the pages just to look for some tits. [/B][/QUOTE]

This girl i know is sellin Hentai Manga she prints off her computer for like 20 bucks a issue at school, and she's gettin rich off of it! I should start doin it, but then ppl will start thinkin I like looken at stuff like that too. Geeze, and what I really hate about school, is how unfair the teachers treat me... I swear, my teachers are singling me out cause I'm a true otaku!(Note: Otaku means house)

[B]
This girl i know is sellin Hentai Manga she prints off her computer for like 20 bucks a issue at school, and she's gettin rich off of it! I should start doin it, but then ppl will start thinkin I like looken at stuff like that too. Geeze, and what I really hate about school, is how unfair the teachers treat me... I swear, my teachers are singling me out cause I'm a true otaku!(Note: Otaku means house) [/B][/QUOTE]

heh. aren't you not allowed to sell stuff in school unless its for fund raising etc? why do they treat you unfair?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]This is a big thing for me where I live but I was wondering what the rest of you did.

Are you open at school with your self being a fan of anime? At my school not too many like it and refer to it as kiddy cartoons. Im not too open about it. I do try and support it and get people to start watching it. Since I have been going their I have gotten 5 people to likeing anime now. I am still looked at by some as wierd cause I may where a gundam shirt every now and then and they ask, Whats that? I tell them and their like......Ok...... I have been called gay a couple times for liking it and been asked why I like to watch cartoons but it doesnt bother me too much. I would just like to know what you all do. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't go to school ne more but when i did i was ostricized for wearing a dbz shirt one day...next day i came in wearing my Gunsmithcats shirt showing rally pointing a gun at you and everyone shut up it was great.

[B]

I know a few ppl who know what anime is, and, unfortuantly, what hentai is, what Ecchi ppl I have at school, dun u think? (Note: Ecchi means pervert) [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate pervs...
however there arn't to many male otaku out there that will say that if misato were a human....well you get the idea.