OtakuBoards

Najica Blitz Tactics

Kanariya

[size=1][color=chocolate]I was flipping through OnDemand, and I found a series Najica Blitz Tactics. I did enjoy it, it occupied my time for a half an hour. Since I started off from Episode 3, I am a bit confused, but I am learning slowly about it. I only have gotten to episode 5. Though I hear it is only a 12 episode series, *another low episode anime (FLCL for example)*

But probably a bit far with the panties. It was getting kind of irritating.
I was just wondering for those who have seen this anime (or at least some of it) post what they think of this anime. I think it is okay, but not one of the best shows out there.[/size][/color]

Well I've seen the trailer for the series, and it seemed to have more panty shots than Aria and BurnUp combined.
Heh, I guess thats the major premise of the show: Super spy, panty shot, action.

They've even gone so far as to add a special pair of panties to the Najica Blitz Tactics box set, released by ADV.
Thats...um, a bit freaky.:therock:

But thats just my opinion.:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i]
[B]Well I've seen the trailer for the series, and it seemed to have more panty shots than Aria and BurnUp combined.
Heh, I guess thats the major premise of the show: Super spy, panty shot, action.

They've even gone so far as to add a special pair of panties to the Najica Blitz Tactics box set, released by ADV.
Thats...um, a bit freaky.:therock:

But thats just my opinion.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]No, don't guess it has more panty shots that the ones you mentioned, it [b]definetly, positively[/b] has more panty shots than Aria and Burn Up.

I got the boxed set, without knowing of the panties included(which I was thinking to give to my sister) because I read once that it was a good show. I wasn't impressed with it, its a funny show but not even close to be a good one. I beleive the most exciting and funny thing it has it's the Audio commentary with two of the VA's of the show. It's like hearing them talking about the show on acid.

The best I could say is that if you're looking for something new, that features the most panty shots out there, get it, but there are definetly more enjoyable shows out there.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=chocolate]It does have many more panty shots then BurnUp and Aria. I mean, [b]a lot.[/b]
Ani_Freak, I think it is a pretty good show, but we all have different opinions about it. But I agree saying there are better shows then Najica out there.[/size][/color]

Guest MetalSonic700
Never actually seen it but I did a little research and it sounds pretty..... um... cool? (Is that the right answer?) Anyway, it looks a little adult for me but it must not be too bad because its on ADV's favorite list. Ill have to reasearch more. As for the panties, their even on the first DVD cover, what are you supposed to expect?

[color=darkblue]No it's not bad or anything MetalSonic700. I don't know how old are you but the show has a 17+ rating so, unless you are over that age, you are supposed to skip it, unless of course, there is an adult with you.

[QUOTE]It does have many more panty shots then BurnUp and Aria. I mean, a lot. Ani_Freak, I think it is a pretty good show, but we all have different opinions about it. But I agree saying there are better shows then Najica out there.[/QUOTE]

Well yes, its a good show. I liked it. The fact that I wasn't impressed with it maybe because what I read, made it a little overrated. I was expecting something else. It has many interesting and funny moments. For me, its definetly a keeper, but it's not a show for everyone.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1][color=chocolate]Wasn't completely cleared up with you Ani_Freak, apologies.

Anyway, another reason about this show is the fact that their english voices do not bug me. Well, Leila's maybe a little for her quiet voice that someone has to turn up the volume to hear, but it suits her.
Najica's I can stand also, along with others of the series. I have never seen the Japanese language version of Najica Blitz Tactics, so I have no idea about that. What do you think of the dubbing if you've seen it?[/size][/color]

[color=darkblue]Well, I guess the dub is very well done. I mean, to hear Monica Rial do Lila, and keep her voice so low is definetly hard work. I just love Monica Rial doing VA's work, she is amazing with voices.

I beleive that overall, the dub work in Najica is great. The only problem I had was, as Inuluvr1 stated, trying to hear Lila. I had to hear her on a very high volume and then lower it when the gunshots began. It was a pain, but the show is enjoyable nonetheless.

Definetly, hearing the series in Japanese with subs is a must. It ads a whole new twist to the series, since the Japanese voices to me, are funnier. It's the same with Amazing Nurse Nanako, you hear it in English and it's not so great, but in Japanese, it's hilarious.[/color]

[size=1][color=chocolate]Yes, exactly what I think. Lila's voice is small, but it does suit her because she is very quiet.
Just telling me about how great the Japanese voices are makes me want to go get a Japanese DVD of an episode. From what you said Ani_Freak, I think it'll be great.[/size][/color]