Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here [i]is[/i] (or to be exact "was") a project that I was working on for OB =|. Yes me and OB can go together in the same sentence :rolleyes:. But since I started this it's been put on hiatus indefinatly, so I figure since the final version (of this style -_+) will probably end up being for a different forum and what not thus making the final version different in many ways I might as well post this incomplete style here and get some feedback. :sleep:
Posted
thats awesome, i think it should become one of the OB skins. Kepp p the good work, i see nothing wrong with this one.
Posted
Since I'm not well-versed in the nuances of web design, you may not want to take my comments too seriously. But I thought that this thread deserved a reply, so here they are. ^_^

This entire image is sharp, pretty, and aesthetically pleasing. It's fairly well-balanced, although I would prefer for the forum text to be darker and/or more eye-catching. The header's vibrant colors basically overwhelm the pale gray fonts found below "Otakuboards Information Center" and "Otaku Lounge."

Speaking of which, I [i]love[/i] the header. Besides being cute and upbeat, it really seems to welcome the viewer. I especially like the phrase "Living the Dream." It somehow fits perfectly with the overall mood, although I can't quite explain why.

The abundance of pink, though attractive at first, could run the risk of becoming a bit tiresome. So I suppose that's something to watch out for.

~Dagger~
Posted
Like I said over aim, its ******* awesome. The style, the cleanliness of it all. It all ties together perfectly. Your layouts are always fun and very impressive, pleasing to look at.

One thing that really annoys me though....where do you find such high quality anime pictures? >.<
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]This looks really good. Yes I am not a pink fan...but that banner is so nice I cannot resist. Your work is good, including this.
But it would get irritating seeing pink all the time, since that is a plentiful amount of pink you got.
But the pink is pretty, and the whole thing is great.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...