Baron Samedi Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 I found this photo of a Polish... creature interesting. lol. The perfect embodiment of an abominable snowman. So, this thread shall be for posting up... strange pictures that somehow relate back to a christmas theme. I'd like to call this piece: The Snow-Beast of Poland [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=528510[/img]
Naru Posted December 14, 2003 Posted December 14, 2003 what the?! what is it?! its scarey! ::runs away:: what is its purpose exactly?? i mean why did u put such a scarey picture up?! ^^0
Megumi Posted December 14, 2003 Posted December 14, 2003 Heh. I dunno who else is going to post anything. I mean, there's not much that could top that... thing... for weirdness.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now