Jump to content
OtakuBoards

who holds the passwords?


Recommended Posts

Guest MetalSonic700
Posted
My brother (who is me at the moment) Kyo no Ryu needs to now if anyone knows his password. By making me a name without knowing my own password or yahoo password, I have disabled my acces to this site.
Guest MetalSonic700
Posted
Um.... sorry but he or I dont know my yahoo password. I DO know this one.
Posted
[color=#707875]I honestly don't know what he wants based on his original post. I don't know if he wants the password for Kyo no Ryu's account via PM or what.

If Kyo no Ryu has lost his OB password [i]and[/i] his email password, then there isn't much I can really do. I can't send him his password any way other than email. I don't actually have access to passwords; nobody does. Our site is setup so that nobody can see the password, not even me. The only way to give anyone their OB password is to send it to them via email, through an automated function.

So unless he's more clear on what he wants from me, I can't help him.[/color]
Posted
[color=red]If you need to get your yahoo password then you should look below the sign in box for entering your email it will give you a set of questions to answer and it should give you your email password,but it might not work if you don't know your yahoo ID/Email Address.Hope this can help you in getting your password.

~(_)ltryneo[/color]
Guest MetalSonic700
Posted
Yep, your all right and the only thing I can do is keep guessing unless someone knows and can PM me my password. (Kyo no Ryu's that is.)
Posted
Uuh. lol. Is it possible for James to change your email address? If so, get a new email and then James can send you your password.. if not..

Why don't you use one password for everything.. a password should be something you can remember.
Posted
Check out the forgot password options at Yahoo for your account and reactivate it.

then, use the forgot passowrd options here to get the password sent to the email account you have now got a new password for, then simply login again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...