Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My friend (Monkey Magic) and I both live in England but live far away from each over, we both like DBZ and he told me about this forum where we can talk about it with people. I would like to say how nice it is and how friendly most of you are....:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by levo [/i]
[B]My friend (Monkey Magic) and I both live in England but live far away from each over, we both like DBZ and he told me about this forum where we can talk about it with people. I would like to say how nice it is and how friendly most of you are....:) [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks, but you could have better used this in the General Discussion forum. nice thought though:D
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
actually its just spam, and could only be got away with in Introduction.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...