levo Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 My friend (Monkey Magic) and I both live in England but live far away from each over, we both like DBZ and he told me about this forum where we can talk about it with people. I would like to say how nice it is and how friendly most of you are....:)
Vegitto4 Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by levo [/i] [B]My friend (Monkey Magic) and I both live in England but live far away from each over, we both like DBZ and he told me about this forum where we can talk about it with people. I would like to say how nice it is and how friendly most of you are....:) [/B][/QUOTE] Thanks, but you could have better used this in the General Discussion forum. nice thought though:D
Yoda Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Thanks for the compliment. But Vegitto_04 is right, this should be in GD.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 actually its just spam, and could only be got away with in Introduction.
Break Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [SIZE=1]Yes, this is another SPAM attack.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts