Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Morning thoughts


I wake up in the morning
And everything seems so surreal.

I wake up in the morning
And I don't know how to feel.

I know that you think that the world is truly real.
But when you wake and blink it seems that reality is taken from the deal.

When you see what I've seen you will soon realize,
That we live in a world where reality has been left to dizie.
Guest sonicdivision
Posted
I wake up in the morning
and everytime i have a boner

I wake up in the morning
i just give it a pull when im alone

I know that you think that im really awesome
But chicks get jealous when I want a foursome.

When you see what I've seen you will soon realize,
That i could flop it out and poke people in the eyes.
Posted
Oh my god, that was a horrible comment. I thought your couplets were pretty. Don't listen to jerky-jerks like that. They eventually become what they do alot so..yeah. Don't listen to dingalings like that. ^_^
Posted
(Number 1. What would you do if you could come over to my house and have dinner with my family. I think first impressions are everything)
#1) Well hmm. I 'd have to think about it. I might show up in a tux. Ha doubt it. I'd probably show up naked like I always do. Look your mom in the eye and say F*** you. You're dad would probably start trippin', and get me pissed. i'd have to walk up and bust him in his F**king lip)
Posted
[size=1] I thought it was nice, and simple. It didn't actually do too much to me, because the words didn't really mean anything to me when I read them. I especially didn't like how you ended your last line--"dizie"? Dizie?

:p

Keep writing, you'll get better. This is a lot more decent than some other things I've seen. Most of it is like this:

i want to die
kill me die me kill me
i want to die
kill me die me kill me
i want to die

i hate you
i hate me
i hate everything

and i like trees
and bees
and stingers that sting
and i hate me
i hate you

i like trees

i hate you

i like trees

i hate you

i like trees.

lol.[/size]
Posted
Actually it actually was an idea i had for a song for the band that me and Box Hoy are starting. I'll try out the "kill me die me kill me"
one for a song and put you down as the writer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...