OtakuBoards

I live in Australia

Guest sonicdivision

Guest sonicdivision
should I go into detail of why exactly I posted this thread? Should you make a detailed reply? All these answers I won't know, because this post will probably be locked.

I leave a challenge to you, the moderator. Leave this thread open for all to reply to. Let them have their opinion on why I'm better then them.

Also, for those interested. I am also a moderator of the big day out forum ([url]http://www.bigdayout.com/forum.html[/url]) and the administrator of the toowoomba is cool forum ([url]www.toowoombaiscool[/url]). And before you accuse me of spamming, why the hell would the biggest music festival in Australia spam on a anime forum? no, they wouldn't.

I can't help being cooler than everyone on here. But I would like people to discuss. Thank you for your precious time.

Love Glenn

[color=#707875]Glenn...I'm sorry, but you're really not getting it. lol

The thread title has little to do with the content of your post. You're not providing any opportunity for [i]discussion[/i]. You're just telling us where you moderate and why we should tell you that you're better than us.

Is it really that difficult to understand the concept of a discussion?

You could easily have said something like "Do you Moderate a forum?" and then discussed the forum you moderate and talk about those issues with people. It's not that hard, really.

Not to mention that this thread seems primarily designed just to be immature. You're just trying to provoke a closure -- which you will get -- because, rather than actually try and understand how we operate and participate in a beneficial way, you'd rather waste people's time.

*shrug* It's a shame that you didn't at least make the effort; you seem to be reasonably intelligent. I guess this place just isn't for you.[/color]