SubaruFan Posted December 14, 2003 Posted December 14, 2003 I drew and posted these a couple of months ago,but the pictures were extremely poor quality,but i finally got around to scanning them and id like people to take a look.
Milo Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 I think Inu Yasha?s face needs a bit more work; his eyes are rather close together and a bit too large. You shaded his hair pretty well, however. Did you look at anything? His sword may also be a bit crooked. The guard seems a bit lop-sided. Did you use a ruler? Because on weaponry, I would advise it strongly. The second picture is a little better. The eyes are more well-placed, I like the shading of the hair. The eyes are almost glowing (mostly her left eye?looks like the other got a bit smudged. Too bad. :( ). I don?t mean to be critical; these are just my suggestions! Keep drawing! Milo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now