OtakuBoards

Excel Prime: Killers of TIme

Pagan

[COLOR=green]A strange meeting occur in a room within a huge mansion between an old professor named Dr.Swom and a young man standing in the shadows. [/color] [COLOR=red]?Why have you paid such a large sum to come speak to me sir?? Dr.Swom asks while sitting in a huge chair in front of the fireplace.[/color] [COLOR=blue] ?They say that you are over 500 years old, and was living during the war between the galaxies. Is this correct?? The figure in the shadows ask in a very deep slow voice [/color] [COLOR=red] ?Yes it is correct, me being a Torquon so I live a very long life. Why do you ask about the war? It has been ages since I?ve thought about it.? The doctor starts patting his pockets as if he is looking for something [/color] [COLOR=blue] ?I just have a interest in my history and heritage.? The figure says in a so so manner [/color] [COLOR=red] ?ok then I?ll tell you of the war. I remember I was young like you. I was in the war as a scientist who was assigned to weapons design and research. The war went on for thousands of years with neither side gaining any ground, but that was about to change." Dr.Swom pulls a cigar out of his pocket and lights it.[/color][COLOR=blue]"Why is that? The young figure lean against the fireplace preparing for the doctor?s answer."[/color][COLOR=red]"Because we made a weapon, a weapon so powerful that it could disrupt the flow and balance of time itself. We used it on our enemies and the result was better then expected." Dr.Swom takes a few puff of his cigar [/color][COLOR=blue]"How is that if I may ask Doctor?" The figure moves away from the fireplace and back into the darkest shadows [/color][COLOR=red] Just to put it plain and simple the weapon obliterated the entire galaxy. It destroyed every solar system, every planet in the system, and every person on the planets. No one was spared." Dr.Swom blows a puff of smoke into the air in satisfaction [/color][COLOR=blue]"How is that possible?!? No weapon can destroy and entire galaxy like that!!" The figure in his amazement almost reveals himself from the shadows.[/color][COLOR=red]"The weapon didn't destroy the galaxy it digressed it by about a 100,000thousand year. The galaxy will be back in the next couple millennium, "Dr.Swom says with a chuckle of pride and dominance. Dr.Swom is almost finished with his cigar and seems disappointed in it. "$5,000 dollar cigar, ha that's a laugh"[/color][COLOR=blue]"So what happened to this weapon?? The figure begins to move out of the shadows while saying this. [/color][COLOR=red]"We hid it so no one can ever use it again, "The cigar is now gone and the doctor begins to look toward the figure approaching him.[/color][COLOR=blue]"Where is it hidden and why not just destroy it?" The figure stops. The figure face in still hidden but most of his body is showing.[/color][COLOR=red]"We couldn't destroy the weapon because it exists in time. The only way to destroy it would be to travel through time and destroy it everywhere. Why do you ask, do you intend to destroy it?? Dr.Swom asks with eagerness and doubt on his face. [/color][COLOR=blue]"My second question doctor, then I'll answer yours. Where is the weapon?? the figure takes a step closer.[/color][COLOR=red]"I don't know where the weapon is we launched it into a black hole. "The doctor sense the figures intent for the weapon and looks toward the door.[/color][COLOR=blue]"I'll just assume you mean the Ralino black holes right? And you were wrong about something in your story? Part of the figures upper body is showing but not enough to make out details.[/color][COLOR=red]"Yeah the Ralino holes." The doctor is very nervous and keeps staring at the door.[/color][COLOR=blue]"I wouldn't go for the door if I were you. And you never asked me what you left out of your story." The figure finally walks out of the shadow completely.[/color][COLOR=red]"What was I wrong about in the story? "The doctor grabs his glasses to get a better look at the blurred figure but after he puts them on his face the figure is missing. He figures here's his chance to run for the door and alert the security alarm on the other side. He darts toward the door. Suddenly he is knocked to the floor and his glasses fall off.[/color] [COLOR=blue]"You were wrong when you said there were no survivors from the rival galaxy "He then reaches into his jacket.[/color][COLOR=red]"But there were none we scanned the entire quadrant through and through. They are all gone."[/color][COLOR=blue]"Looks like you missed one then. You really should have checked better then you have and included hybrids in your search." He kicked the doctor?s glasses over to him.[/color][COLOR=red]"You, you can't be, "The doctor finds his glass and puts them on . He looks up at the person standing in front of him. "Wait your, your a, your a Darkronite!!! But we destroyed you all!!! Your people were in the first solar system that the weapon attacked. You should be dead!!! How are you here!?!? Where are you from?!?? The doctor reaches into his boot and pulls out a electron blaster and quickly fires it at the Darkronite, but misses terribly. ?Dam those little fast bastards.? [/color] [COLOR=blue] ?I?m from the past but also from the future that all you need to know.? The Darkronite quickly dodges another couple shot and charges toward the doctor and brutally slaughters him. ?Well that?s that, now to find that weapon. I think I?ll need to team to help me. Now lets see.? The Darkronite grin a evil grin and leaves.[/color]

Dude you actually wrote something...*claps hands in amazment*. Good use of color too. Oh I guess you want me to coment on the story right? Yeah...heh heh. Well it's interesting. Poor, poor Dr. Swom. But hey he got what he desevered right? Yeah well I think he gave up the information too easily to a stranger but hey what ever floats your boat. wait no he gave him money didn't he? yeah I guess that changes it a little. Anyway keep up the good work cause now I wanna read the rest...