Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello, everyone. I was just curious if there are any Wiccan otaku members out there...

Anyone got any views on the topic?
Guest cloricus
Posted
Please do a search for Wicca in this forum. I personally am sick of saying the same thing each time this thread comes up (once a month) so if you want to know what I think read it in the last version of this thread.
Posted
I'm a Wiccan, but too many people either disagree with it or think you are a satanist when you say it. Same with athesistism (Sorry about spelling) so I don't say I am one much. You get people angry by that. Well by personal experience anyway. So the only ones who know about me being a wiccan are my boyfriend and anyone who reads this. I don't cast often. I used to know of a great website to refer you to other wiccans and pagans but sadly I've forgotten the website URL. When I remember I'll let you know.
Posted
Why in the world would someone think an athiest was a satanist? Athiests don't believe in any sort of religious figure. I don't know how someone could decide to be a Wiccan (or anything, really)when they're that ignorant of other religions and philosophies.

Anyway, listen to cloricus on this one. We've had seemingly countless threads on this subject. Search out the most recent one.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...