OtakuBoards

Got any Wiccans up in here??

Milo

Guest cloricus
Please do a search for Wicca in this forum. I personally am sick of saying the same thing each time this thread comes up (once a month) so if you want to know what I think read it in the last version of this thread.

I'm a Wiccan, but too many people either disagree with it or think you are a satanist when you say it. Same with athesistism (Sorry about spelling) so I don't say I am one much. You get people angry by that. Well by personal experience anyway. So the only ones who know about me being a wiccan are my boyfriend and anyone who reads this. I don't cast often. I used to know of a great website to refer you to other wiccans and pagans but sadly I've forgotten the website URL. When I remember I'll let you know.

Why in the world would someone think an athiest was a satanist? Athiests don't believe in any sort of religious figure. I don't know how someone could decide to be a Wiccan (or anything, really)when they're that ignorant of other religions and philosophies.

Anyway, listen to cloricus on this one. We've had seemingly countless threads on this subject. Search out the most recent one.