OtakuBoards

WindWaker: Legend of The Sea

Ryu_Sakura

i made up this version, but the opening is based, err mostly copeid from the original form.

Long ago, there existed a kingdom where a golden power lay hidden. One day, a man of great evil found this power and took it for himself, and with it at his command, he spread darkness across the kingdom. But then? just as all hope had died a young girl clothed in blue appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding a blade that repelled evil, she sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This girl, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Princess of Time. The girl?s tale was passed down through generations until it became legend.

And then a day came when a fell wind began to blow across the kingdom, and the great evil once again crept forth from the depths of the earth. The people believed that the Princess of Time would save them. But the princess did not appear?

What became of the kingdom? None remain who know. The memory of the kingdom vanished, but its legend survived on the wind?s breath.

On a certain island it became customary to garb young girls in blue when they came of age. Clothed in the blue of the sea they aspire to find heroic blades and cast evil down. The elders wish only for the youths to know courage like the princess of legend?

One summer day, on Maple?s 12 birthday, a mysterious bird came into view. Maple grabbed her telescope from her brother?s hands, she looked toward the birds and saw a person, a little boy wriggling in its claws.

I will add more, I just need a basis to start with.

[B]SignUp[/B]

Name:
Island: (Deku (a tree sprite), Ontset ( a girl, boy or pirate), or Old Hyrule (Evil man)
Race: (dekan (needed 2), ontsets (needed 4), or Evil Man (only 1))
Ocupation: (pirate, wise man/woman, henchmen, girls of age, boys of date, sprite, evil man)
Bio:
Weapon(s): (up to six)
Desription:
(will continue later...)

[I]My Sign-Up[/I]

Maple
Female
Ontset
Ontsets
Girl of Age
Maple was abandonded on Ontset island by a mystirius woman who nobody knew. the woman told them to raise her and call her whatever they liked. they took Maple in and riased her fearing the woman was a goddess of wind or water, for reasons that the child was able to make the tide go in or out, and the wind to be clam or fierce. they also found out at an early time that she was extreamly intelegent and could read others minds. she fancied weapons and boats, they amused her.
Wind Sword, a sword that had wind in each swing, Water Bell, a bell that controlled water, Flute, a flute that tends to do whatever the player wants, a wand that "seems" to do nothing, and a cloak that mimics the sea.
[IMG]http://www.zeldalegends.net/gallery/categories/The_Wind_Waker/Official_Art/Characters/media/aryll.gif[/IMG] but with her hair down, and longer, (a bit longer then sholder length), she is also taller. her oult fit is that type of blue but without the flowers and is like Link's but no hat, and it goes down to my knees, also there is no belt or tights/legging whaterver you call 'em. and the sleeves are long and loose. her eyes are purple.

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/479870/thiefayako.jpg[/img]

][Name][ Ayako
][Age][ 13
][Gender][ Male
][Island][ Ontset
][Race][ Ontset
][Ocupation][ Pirate
][Bio][ Ayako is a loudmouthed, obnoxious boy who loves to play the lady's man(he's a big flirt) and steal things he refers as to "shiney stuff". He is Ontset but was kidnapped by Pirates when he was very young after a rampage on the island. There they plummaged his village and killed his entire family. Such a horrific event caused him to not remember anything before the death of his sister. He and his sister were kidnapped by the pirates but she had died because her tiny body wasn't able to carry the child she was to bore. The father of the child was the old captain who is now dead. Ayako ran away from the pirates when he learned of the new captain's evil deeds and intentions. Now he wishes to become a hero among pirates and to make a good name for himself so he'll be remembered for generations on.
][Weapon(s)][ Two daggers and a Lance(that he left on the ship)

you relize dekans are tree spirtes, like [IMG]http://www.zeldalegends.net/gallery/categories/The_Wind_Waker/Official_Art/Characters/media/makar.jpg[/IMG] and no this is not my image i got it off of [url]http://www.zeldalegends.net[/url] ok? and if you live on ontset, you can't really be a dekan, i should have metioned that...