Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
After looking at a whole bunch of Simba pics and the LK special additions DVD, I have decided to do my own Simba. The best part, i think, is the mane, everything else just fades out. And I dun like what jpg did to it. u_u
I'm seriously considering removing that beam of light. Looks awful!
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]That is actually a very nice Simba. His head is very good, and I love how you did his mane. *claps* Though I like his body, but it is low making the picture weird. I love the background though, it matches him. This is very nice![/size][/color]
Posted
[color=003333][size=1]I bet the JPG made things a bit more grainy, even if it's only slightly.

The picture is great. I really love it.[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=darklbue]
[size=1]
Wow, nice work Mina ^_^.

The coloring is really nice. You got the color's perfect. Like you said, the mane was really well done. its so detailed, and looks a lot like fur.

I also like the choice of colors you used. Has more of a warm feeling, which fits Simba.

Again, really nicely done. Keep it up!

[/size]

[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...