Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, not really old since it was YESTERDAY, but everything was fine for the first day i was here, then the next time i tried it kept telling me I couldn't log in because either 'i was trying to do some kind of administrative action' or 'i was awaiting activation'. What was the problem, just in case it happens to this one? :mrt:
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Well, if it says "Waiting for activation" then you probably need to activate your account from email. I hope that's right, sorry if I cannot help anymore. ^^[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=#707875]That is correct; it means you must activate your account via email.

However, sometimes that doesn't work for people. If that is the case, I can activate the account manually. We don't really do manual activation often though, because it would be time consuming to do it with every single new member.

In addition, if you ever change your email in your user profile...you may experience problems. OtakuBoards might think that your "new" email needs to be activated. So if you change email, you may have to activate again. In those cases, I often have to manually activate the account with its new email.[/color]
Posted
Sorry, I forgot to mention that i did activate it as soon as I got the e-mail. It was weird because the only option I had was log out. But everything seems ok with this account.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...