DeadSeraphim Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 I was just thinking - unless it's been done before of course - that the thread layout could be reworked in the upcoming version 7. You could have the original post at the top - for reference - and the newest posts under it. Just a thought.
James Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 [color=#707875]Well, we tend to have posts one under the other, chronologically ordered. We do that just to make reading easier. I mean, when you read a novel...you generally read from left to right, top to bottom (at least if you're reading something in English). So, I feel that this is the most natural setup for OtakuBoards. I welcome your suggestion though. ^_^[/color]
DeadSeraphim Posted December 19, 2003 Author Posted December 19, 2003 Is it possible to make it an option though? If you wanted it that way you could have it and if not just leave the box unchecked.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now