Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Cloud***


Guest sixthcrusifix

Recommended Posts

Guest sixthcrusifix
Posted
I killed you once, i killed you twice,
and then your heart was cold like ice.
I am not real, i lived a lie,
how can i live, how will i die?
My heart...it hurts, but i can not feel,
Ever paranoid, of what is real.
My pain lived short, at last it came,
Your power grew, from me you slane.
And yet...no. I was not satisfied.
If you had lived, and i had died,
would i be happy? I think so
but then....i am not me...
i am not real.... so what does it matter?
it doesn't.. and that, is why i go on.

-Sixy





check out my unfinished fan fic please check it out [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=35190&goto=newpost[/url]
Posted
I really like this poem alot. Final Fantasy 7 is one of my favourite games and to see a poem done about it. Well it makes me feel or warm and fuzzy inside.

I think it really captures Cloud's suffering before his 'episode' in the lifestream with Tifa.
Posted
[size=1] It's nice, simple, rhymes. It works. Personally, I don't like the use of ellipsises [the "...," showing words that weren't typed), because I think it detracts from the overall flow of the poem, causing you to stop suddenly as you give the break in the words to get what an ellipsis does. It does this to me, anyway. It's just something I personally prefer--so don't worry.

Yeah. It works nicely.[/size]
Guest EikoTheWolf
Posted
Very nice bro, I like how you portrayed his pain, though I should finish the game so I can apresiate it more, considering I don't really know what happen's to Cloud to make him so sad...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...