Guest OutlawKFK Posted December 20, 2003 Posted December 20, 2003 I'm cant wait for this christmas it should be so fun. I should get enough money to buy a X-box and a few games for it cannot ask my parents for actual gifts they get the wrong ones anyways so instead i ask for money now. Like if i ask for a PS2 i would get a PS1 instead my X-box would magically turn into a bike or scooter. What do you thiNk you will get this christmas?
James Posted December 20, 2003 Posted December 20, 2003 [color=#707875]I know you tried a little harder with this one, Outlaw. But I'm afraid that this should probably be closed too; we've already had two topics about what people want for Christmas. However, if you'd like, you can post in one of those. [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35008"]Click here[/url] to post in the most recent thread.[/color]
Recommended Posts