Mr Highlight Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 does this actually have the cell games on it? i'm thinking it might be on the next saga afer this but i just want to make sure before i buy it.
Jinzouningen17 Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Funimation's version of the Cell saga is split into a few parts into its own sagas... Android Saga Imperfect Cell Saga Perfect Cell Saga Cell Games Saga I think there may've been one more, but I cant remember. But yeah, there ya go. If someone can mention the one I forgot, then go ahead and post it. If not, I'll just close this. Got a little over 24 hours, or if PM knows it then he'll post it and close the thread himself. I'm out. Peace! Edit: Nothin? Alright. Operation Lockdown. (I'm too tired to look for my image. lol)
Recommended Posts