OtakuBoards

Drawing of Megaman

DDG

I hope this works now. The three Megamans are cut out so the file sizes are smaller. Please give me your feedback!

Each one must be posted individually because they were seperately cut out.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=532651[/IMG]

Although I'd wish people would draw the old school Mega Man. Both pictures are drawn very well. I like the way you've chosen to fill in so it's in color. You've also done a very good job on propositions, which some still find hard even not doing a full body shot. I like the expressions you've given the two characters, it suits them well. The only thing I can recommend is that you should shade a bit more. Or at least a few shades darker. Other then that, great work.

Ah they are all pretty good except for in the Zero picture and bottom of the megaman picture I do believe the colors are a tad off from the way they're supposed to be they just look a bit odd -_o (reffering to the blues that look a tad too purpleish in spots). Personally though I like the thrid image of Axl the best =).

Ooooooohhhhh,

my turn, my turn. Can I draw a megaman, can I, can I, pleeeease.
Ok, well, if you are able to get more colors, get prismacolor. They're the best in my opinion. really good colors. And the mix well too. if i do draw a megaman, I'll need to find a way to scan them onto the computer. ok. There ya' go.