DDG Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 I hope this works now. The three Megamans are cut out so the file sizes are smaller. Please give me your feedback! Each one must be posted individually because they were seperately cut out. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=532651[/IMG]
Chaos Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Aww. Megaman.EXE. Everyone is down with the new crap? Why can't anyone just stick to the old-school goodness? But the picture is [i]very[/i] nice. Nice coloring, detail, and shading [or lack of thereof]. Color pencil?
Amorphous Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 [color=crimson][size=1]I agree with Choas why cant we keep it old-school megaman ? Even though I do like Megaman EXE. The other megaman still kicks his but by far. Anyways enough of my rambling. That is a good picture, nice job.[/color][/size]
DDG Posted December 22, 2003 Author Posted December 22, 2003 Yes, it's colored pencil. The next one is attached for everyone to see! [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=532862[/IMG]
Epsilon Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Although I'd wish people would draw the old school Mega Man. Both pictures are drawn very well. I like the way you've chosen to fill in so it's in color. You've also done a very good job on propositions, which some still find hard even not doing a full body shot. I like the expressions you've given the two characters, it suits them well. The only thing I can recommend is that you should shade a bit more. Or at least a few shades darker. Other then that, great work.
DDG Posted December 22, 2003 Author Posted December 22, 2003 Wow, thanks. Well, heres the last one. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=532926[/IMG]
Hittokiri Zero Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Ah they are all pretty good except for in the Zero picture and bottom of the megaman picture I do believe the colors are a tad off from the way they're supposed to be they just look a bit odd -_o (reffering to the blues that look a tad too purpleish in spots). Personally though I like the thrid image of Axl the best =).
DDG Posted December 23, 2003 Author Posted December 23, 2003 Purplish, eh? Well, I don't have many different colored colored pencils, so it's hard to get the right colors and I have to improvise a lot but I make do.
Wolfgang688 Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 Ooooooohhhhh, my turn, my turn. Can I draw a megaman, can I, can I, pleeeease. Ok, well, if you are able to get more colors, get prismacolor. They're the best in my opinion. really good colors. And the mix well too. if i do draw a megaman, I'll need to find a way to scan them onto the computer. ok. There ya' go.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now