OtakuBoards

Most Deadly Trio of Mobile Suits

Lightning Baron

When I say trio, I mean which three would work the best together. The strongest would probably consist of Deathscythe, Wing Zero and Epyon or something similar, but I mean which work the best together.
Personally I like the Mercurius, Vayeate and the Tallgeese. The Mercurius acts as the supporter using it's shields, while the Vayeate uses it's beam cannon to attack from range. Meanwhile the Tallgeese can get in close for some beam saber action.
With these three mobile suits, you've got support from the Mercurius; long-distance offense with the Vayeate; and close-distance offense with the Tallgeese.

I reckon the Deathscythe Hell, Heavyarms Kai and Gundam Altron, with the Deathscythe Going ahead to draw heavy fire which it can take with its active cloak down and it also can also do major damage with it's dual scythe and the Heavyarms Kai can cover it and the Altron from a long range and the Altron can attack multiple targets from a range or at melee.

Don't you think GP03 Dendrobrium is a bit old, consider it is UC 0083. Any late UC MS can easily outrun it.

3 deadly MS: Crossbone 3, V2 and Turn A.
Crossbone3 from Crossbone Gundam manga(UC0133) is very solid build with speed and power. V2 from Victory Gundame(UC0153) has the speed no one can match. Its Wing of Light is a pair of mile long beam wing. Turn A from Turn A Gundam(CC2345) has Moonlight Butterfly which can disable all machines in its path.

Best team of 3 in any universe: DX, Leopard Destroy, Airmaster Brust from Gundam X.

3 best looking, properly very deadly: Zeta Gundam, Hyaku Shiki, Super Gundam.

well....if we are sticking to GW models....i would have to go with Deathscythe, Heavyarms, and Wing Zero. Heero could shoot his beam canon and Trowa could let out a barage of bullets, then Duo could go in with his scythe and clean up the mess. If Duo ever got into trouble, Heero could easily rush in while Trowa provided some cover.

• 3 weeks later...
A deadly trio would have to be....

The Deathscythe, because of it's quick attacks that can be also used underwater and in the air. The sandrock because of it's quick moblity and usauge of the turrain on which the battle is being fought and the Tallgeese, it's quick can do long and short range attacks and the Mega cannon rocks...