Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i have two

sephiroth's from FFVII reason: damn (plus i've heard it so many times i can sing along with it) only one thing could top it and that is.......

... IDS theme from the xenoseries (xenosaga,gears)

i was just curios as to other ppls favorites
Posted
Those are both very good choices. But If I had to choose one I would say my favorite is the theme you hear when you fight Yunalesca in FF10. Its found in other places in the game too, but I think there its most memorable. I do not think many boss themes are all that great sadly. The last fight in FFX (which is the same music as the Yunalesca fights music) is really one of the few I really like.

I am sure there are more great ones from final fantasy but I think that one is probably the best.

And I have a question for you Ninja! What is your favorite song from all the final fantasy's, I like to know peoples favorites so i can get them for myself if they sound good ^^
Guest Teammayhem
Posted
Fortune's theme song from Metal Gear Solid 2. It's perfect for her character.
Posted
And I have a question for you Ninja! What is your favorite song from all the final fantasy's, I like to know peoples favorites so i can get them for myself if they sound good ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]


my answer is

one winged angel (aka sephiroths theme)
like i said before i sing along with that one, i have it downloaded to my comp. hell i trying to make a dwi for stepmania for it
Posted
[quote]Fortune's theme song from Metal Gear Solid 2. It's perfect for her character.[/quote]

Oh that is a good one! I forgot about it, I think I have to get that, Fortune is my Favorite MGS character ^^
Posted
My favourite song from all Final Fantasys (sp?) is the theme music to the starting Blitz Ball game in FF10. It showed that Square were finally taking new directions musically, and recognizing that classical and orchestral music really was the norm any more.

As for Boss battles I'd have to agree with ninj4_monkey. The Sephiroth boss music is awesome.
Posted
Meh people actually like Fortune? Solidus and Vamp were the only cool people in the game, even pliskin...eh. Anyway, lol yeah my favorite would have to be Sephiroth's One Winged Angel too. Some other really good ones are the music when you fight Atma Weapon in FF6, Zodiac monsters in FF Tactics, and the boss battle music from FF7 and Suikoden 2.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Yeh i like the music from the blitzball FMV too. It also plays when you are fighting sin at the end, I reckon Square should put more rock music into thier games...;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...