OtakuBoards

Favorite Boss Theme Song?

ninj4_monkey

Those are both very good choices. But If I had to choose one I would say my favorite is the theme you hear when you fight Yunalesca in FF10. Its found in other places in the game too, but I think there its most memorable. I do not think many boss themes are all that great sadly. The last fight in FFX (which is the same music as the Yunalesca fights music) is really one of the few I really like.

I am sure there are more great ones from final fantasy but I think that one is probably the best.

And I have a question for you Ninja! What is your favorite song from all the final fantasy's, I like to know peoples favorites so i can get them for myself if they sound good ^^

And I have a question for you Ninja! What is your favorite song from all the final fantasy's, I like to know peoples favorites so i can get them for myself if they sound good ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

my answer is

one winged angel (aka sephiroths theme)
like i said before i sing along with that one, i have it downloaded to my comp. hell i trying to make a dwi for stepmania for it

My favourite song from all Final Fantasys (sp?) is the theme music to the starting Blitz Ball game in FF10. It showed that Square were finally taking new directions musically, and recognizing that classical and orchestral music really was the norm any more.

As for Boss battles I'd have to agree with ninj4_monkey. The Sephiroth boss music is awesome.

Meh people actually like Fortune? Solidus and Vamp were the only cool people in the game, even pliskin...eh. Anyway, lol yeah my favorite would have to be Sephiroth's One Winged Angel too. Some other really good ones are the music when you fight Atma Weapon in FF6, Zodiac monsters in FF Tactics, and the boss battle music from FF7 and Suikoden 2.

• 3 weeks later...