Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Why is time......time? a piece from my own manga


Recommended Posts

Posted
A piece from my manga called AEmAw
After earth mars android war

Don't let me die here.....
Don't let me die alone..
Don't let me die here kira......
why is time ....time?
Everything I have loved has been stolen through the lying lips of time..
Everything I have come to trust has been stolen from me... from time that belongs to me..
If only I had some more time to tell you how I feel kira...
Maybe then I would'nt feel so lost here right now
Don't let me die here.....forgiving time.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...