Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm going to keep this short, sweet, and to the point. There is definitley a [i]huge[/i] population of Rurouni Kenshin fans, no doubt many on this board. So why isn't there a Rurouni Kenshin forum under the Anime forums when there is Yu-Gi-Oh! and Yu Yu Hakusho, and similar anime?
Posted
There was a big discussion about it a few months back, and I don't think there was a sound conclusion. [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31304]Here's a link[/url] to that thread, but it's closed now...
Posted
Sorry, I've not been here long, because chatting about anime didn't really interest me much, but I've heard about the boards for a long time and it really surprised me that such a beloved, well-animated, popular anime didn't have its own board. O_O;
Posted
[color=#707875]Well, it's not as though you can't discuss that series on OtakuBoards. That's what Anime Lounge is for.

We'll be relying on Anime Lounge a lot more in the future, too.[/color]
Posted
I understand that, I only thought that since other popular anime had their own boards, RK should have one, too. I did not mean to intrude on your well-defined and sculpted forum indices.
Posted
[color=#707875]Oh, it's fine. That's what this forum is for afterall; for people to express ideas and such.

Actually, I would probably be inclined to add a Kenshin forum [i]if[/i] it weren't for v7. I can't add any forums right now, because v7 is completely different to what we have now.

So those forums would be there, but they'd only exist for a month or something. In that regard, it's kind of pointless.

But I definitely welcome your suggestion. ^_^[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...