OtakuBoards

Lumps the Christmas Sloth Kidnapped Santa!

Dragon Warrior

That jerk, Lumps the Diseased Christmas Sloth, is slowly, but surely at it again! This time, he gradually made his way to Santa's shack and kidnapped him at light speed (minus a 100000 or 2)! Poor Santa!

AND POOR US! Now there won't be presents :(

But Lumps is not all bad this year. He is giving you a chance to have ONE gift and ONE gift only.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=533639[/IMG]

If you could get one gift from Lumps out of all the things you wanted, what would it be (no wishing for Lumps to die and santa goes free :) )?

OR instead of wishing, what plan of action would you take to save Santa from the vile mammal?

[size=1]...yes, I'm going to follow my heart and close this thread.

Dragon Warrior, you have been here for over two years, and you should know the rules by now. We already have had several "What do you want for Christmas?" threads during the past few weeks. Limiting the wishing to one gift doesn't seem like a drastic change from previous topics, but I could be wrong... hm. Please try to be more careful about the nonsense you post on these boards, gracias.

animefreak58, please watch your post quality and read the rules. This is your first warning.

-Shy[/size]