OtakuBoards

Rurouni Kenshin Drawings

AishKatsuya

Here are some RK drawings I did a while back. They might not be the best looking things ever, and I have improved since then, but I thought I'd share them anyways and get some feedback from yuze all. --;

[URL=www.angelfire.com/anime5/seto_sexy/Kenshin_1.jpg]Kenshin 1[/URL]

[URL=www.angelfire.com/anime5/seto_sexy/Kenshin_2.jpg]Kenshin 2[/URL]

[URL=www.angelfire.com/anime5/seto_sexy/Kenshin_3.jpg]Kenshin 3[/URL]

[URL=http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/seto_sexy/Kenshin_4.jpg]Kenshin 4[/URL]

[color=navy]AishKatsuya, I'm really disappointed but I can't see your drawings. I can see the very top of them, but that is all I can see.

Maybe if you tried attaching them to a post, then right click on the shortcut, click copy shortcut, then edit your post, click the "IMG" button, paste the shortcut into that and press "Save Changes". Then it should work.

But, it might just be my computer. I'm not sure, but I do know that I had trouble putting the banners I made into a post by doing what you've have done and being able to have people see them.

So I guess if other people can see them, then you don't have to do what I suggested to do.

I hope to one day be able to see your drawings.[/color]

[size=1] O_O Those are huge! I have DSL and it still took a while...Oh well. You might want to try and size those pics down a bit.

Anyways, nice pictures. [Since when did Kenshin get highlights? Lol.] You have a bit of the face-shape...doesn't exactly look correct in some places. The coloring is also rough, it leaves some white spaces. Nonetheless, you drew him well. ^_^ Great job.

P.S. Your first three pictures are all the same.[/size]

I'm very sorry, especially to dark_dragongirl. I fixed the links, however, I admit they are quite large. I have gone over my bandwidth for today on Angelfire, it's going to be down for awhile, but as soon as I can get back onto my webshell, I'm going to save them onto the computer I am using (my cousin's) and size them down, and attach them. :) Again, sorry ;)