OtakuBoards

Emergency subject!

Guest sixthcrusifix

Guest sixthcrusifix
It has come to my attention that, at least with my work and some others, that polls often get ignored. It is very degrading to see that 80 + people(minus my own) have viewd some of my posts and pictuers and only 4 people have voted on the polls, including me! Honestly, Even if you don;t get through the whole post, vote when you see a pole. Peopel who posts these poems and fan fictions with polls do so because they seek your opinion. And by not replying and not voting you are telling these people, myself included, that you are not only too lazy to even look at the post but thaT we aren't even good enough to give thought too. Stop degrating me, and please, if you vie one of my pages with a poll(i don't have many yet) VOTE!
Becuase i always give my opinion when asked, why shouldn't you?

PLease, if you have nothing important to say, or more than 10 words to say, do not reply to this, it is against the rules!( I would know as i was once a rule breaker, but learned my lesson)

PS: Please tell me about Your personal problems on otaku boards and fan art, Im a good listener, And i might be able to help you.
Doing nothing....is just causing tears!

[size=1] Again, this thread is pointless. People aren't going to post in a thread unless they feel the notion to do it. Just because they don't reply doesn't necessarily mean they are lazy, nor does it mean they hate you in any regard.

This thread more or less belongs in the Suggestions and Feedback forum, not here, but I don't think it deserves to be open withstanding. Please, sixy, don't post anymore useless threads like this. I know your intentions are well, but really, you sound more like a whiner than anything--and honestly, people aren't going to post just because you want them to. They are going to post when they feel like it.

This forum's always been pretty slow. Lots of newbies end up posting here, it's something like the new haven for those newbies which feel it right to post some kind of poem. You should see some of the entirely and wholly stupid poems I've seen while I've been here, as well as the amount of useless things. But, thankfully, the good and well-written things seem to exceed the horrid ones. Mostly, anyway.

Although this thread isn't specifically breaking many rules, or anything, it's just a useless thread I'd say. I could move it to the Suggestions and Feedback forum--but to what reason? You would get about what you're getting from me in this post. And that is, candidly, that people don't care what you think, they are going to post when they feel like it, not when you want them to.

We're all at liberty here. We don't have to post in some thread just because someone wants us to--we post in threads because [i]we[/i] want to, we make threads because [i]we[/i] want to. And as I've said, this forum has always, always been slower than most of the rest I've frequented. There's not much you can do about that.

So while I understand what you're saying, Sixy, then again, discussing it isn't going to do much, so I'm just going to kill this before it can be killed. I mean everything well, and I think I've pretty much summed up what I should say, as well as what others would say, in this one post.

Thread closed.[/size]