Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, unless the shape is different, I dont' see why not. Imported games always worked before the days of the CD, so I think it's safe to say that you can play imports with GBA.
Posted
The player itself is universal. It will fit on any GameCube. However, it requires a disc to start... and that is [b]not[/b] universal.

That's it though. Any game from any country will run on any Game Boy Player from any country. You'd have no problems.
Posted
All I can do here is reinforce what Tony said, heh. Game Boys have pretty much always been universal; not one of the Game Boy systems has had a regional lockout that I'm aware of. As Tony stated, however, the Game Boy Player disc must be compatible with your GameCube, but you don't seem to have any problems there.

If there are any further questions concerning the Game Boy Player, it'd be nice if they could all go in this thread, heh.
Posted
Thanks a lot. Now I can order Fire Emblem :D

[size=1][color=blue]I don't think you really needed to post this in this topic, heh. From the other posts of yours that I've seen, I know that you're a good member and that you can do better than this, so try not to be so spammy next time. Thanks. - Shinmaru[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...