OtakuBoards

Elk Effect Thing

DDG

[color=navy]Well, I just finished this. Been working on it for the last hour and a half atleast.

I put it together on paint. Took forever to get the pictures where I wanted them.

I used this program that I have on my computer called PhotoImpression 4 to get the different effects.

No background because my mouse doesn't like me....so I can't crop and cut and stuff worth crap....

Well, enjoy![/color]

Haha, that's nice. Yeah, the cropping really hurts the idea, though. Those are some cool effects, but some suffer from the bad cropping.

Considering this is from paint, of course it's impressive. I don't like the b&w Elk, though: he's too messy. Everything else is kind of well-executed.

I think the program is what held you back from making this any better.

[color=navy]Yeah, I need to get a better program. I'm glad you liked it. I thought for like 20 minutes of how to put everything on there and where to put it.

I won't have time right now, but I'm probably going to make another one with like a different character, different effects, etc.

I'll have to do it probably next weekend or sooner, just depends I when I come back over to my dad's.[/color]

[size=1]Heh, whats there to say. Like Azurewolf said the cropping hurts me right here *points to <3* the elks that are darker I didnt like.. but the colorful and textured ones looked ok. A background would of helped big time to. Its not like you didnt try though.[/size]