Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=navy]Well, I just finished this. Been working on it for the last hour and a half atleast.

I put it together on paint. Took forever to get the pictures where I wanted them.

I used this program that I have on my computer called PhotoImpression 4 to get the different effects.

No background because my mouse doesn't like me....so I can't crop and cut and stuff worth crap....

Well, enjoy![/color]
Posted
Haha, that's nice. Yeah, the cropping really hurts the idea, though. Those are some cool effects, but some suffer from the bad cropping.

Considering this is from paint, of course it's impressive. I don't like the b&w Elk, though: he's too messy. Everything else is kind of well-executed.

I think the program is what held you back from making this any better.
Posted
[color=navy]Yeah, I need to get a better program. I'm glad you liked it. I thought for like 20 minutes of how to put everything on there and where to put it.

I won't have time right now, but I'm probably going to make another one with like a different character, different effects, etc.

I'll have to do it probably next weekend or sooner, just depends I when I come back over to my dad's.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]Heh, whats there to say. Like Azurewolf said the cropping hurts me right here *points to <3* the elks that are darker I didnt like.. but the colorful and textured ones looked ok. A background would of helped big time to. Its not like you didnt try though.[/size]
Posted
hey, i like that pic a lot, the cropping doesnt seem all that bad, especially because you used paint, i have a decent mouse so cropping isnt that bac, its using this one freeform shape tool that kills me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...