Satori Night Posted December 30, 2003 Posted December 30, 2003 Sorry! I had to post my banner again because the other one was too big.
klinanime1 Posted December 30, 2003 Posted December 30, 2003 Nice effects, but I think it needs a border. Great job anyways.
Kanariya Posted December 30, 2003 Posted December 30, 2003 [size=1][color=chocolate]Heh, klinanime1 said it all. The banner is cool looking. The pics are great, and the font is good too. Agreeing with klinanime1, a border would do for the banner. A black one would be best if I had to choose. BTW, nice sprite for your avatar.[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now