Aries_t3h_ph34r Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 Life is good, This is the thread I'll use to post my art junk, I do appreciate helpful hints eh?..Yesh it is huge, I'm trying to reduced the size....Damn I spelled Thread wrong, damn.
klinanime1 Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 It's an interesting neko, and I like the texturing on the tail and the hair. The head seems kind of large, though, and her pose looks unnatural. Her hips are turned away, but her torso is facing front. Great job, anyways, and congrats on the scanner
Pyrophobic Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 Hrm, yeah, I have to agree that the head's a bit big and the shoulders somewhat narrow considering there needs to be a concentration on perspective, but generally it's very cool - I love the tiger stripes and the fluffy tail and ears. The feet are also good, which I have to commend you for because I simply cannot draw feet myself. Heh, aren't scanners life-savers?
Aries_t3h_ph34r Posted December 31, 2003 Author Posted December 31, 2003 ^ ^, see isn't you people grreeeeat. Being constructive withouth being mean-pat pat- goooood people, thanks for the help, I was thrilled with the feet, but not on this next one, I know the fire ish ickeh there's lotsa penicil lines, the eyebrows are too masculine, but overall tell me what you think, Okeh?..I know I have tendency to make the heads a bit too big in most of my pictures.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now