Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I was bored so I decided to make this pic or the LP guys.

I got the idea from the back of their Hybrid Theory CD.

Heh, I had some trouble getting it to fit on this site, so it may look funny/small.

Oh well here it is.:D
Posted
Deliciously colorful. My favorites have to be the 2 guys on the right ( I have yet to learn LP's names). The middle guy's arms look a little odd hanging out there, with nothing to do. Also, adding some shadows would make it look very sweet. Lastly, love the folds.

7.50/10
Posted
I'm not a big LP fan (but I do know what they look like atleast) or anything but it's a really good picture! I think that only problem is that they look like they're slightly leaning... or did you mean to do that?I don't know, but the way you made the eyes makes them all look rather depressed or angry. What medium did you use? Oh, and did you use an actual logo for the corner? Or did you make it yourself? I wouldn't know either way.... 8/10
Posted
Depressed? Angry?...leaning? Um....yeah...I meant to do all that.:shifty:

Heh, as for the medium I just used the normal paint program to color the guys, and used photoshop to edit and spruce it up a bit.

Oh, and thats an actual logo.:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...