Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
O.K This is the post were I start to show off all of my art skills, and so on and so4th.

Well here is one of my earlyer banners that I made for a mate of mine that he needed for a web page that he is making, and hes nick name is TMP, Well that what he's webpage says anyhow.

Tell me what your think of it
Posted
I think this banner could have greatly benefitted from the 16.7 million colors offered by a jpeg file. All those red spots on the guy make it seem like he's infected with something. It'd be easier to comment if that wasn't so distracting.

I like the idea with the text, but I think there should be more life in the banner overall. A border wouldn't hurt either. I think a night-themed background would look really nice with this banner.
Posted
Hmm, it was good. I agree much with Azure. The text was clever. And yes, night background would have been a beeter background!!!! It would look wicked!^_^!
Posted
Yeah, it would perhaps look better with a color background. And the text looks a tad bit blurry, or maybe it's the boarder around it... I'm not sure, it just looks a little off. What program did you use to make it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...