OtakuBoards

Dr. Who: Return of the Cybermen [15+ For violence]

Jokopoko

[COLOR=DARKBLUE][B][CENTER][U]DR. WHO
RETURN OF THE CYBERMEN[/U][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B][U][I]Celestial Intervention Agency [CIA] Data File, 26th of July 3246[/U][/I]
[U]Prority Alpha 1 to Gallifrey [Earth][/U]
[U]Subject, Temporal Mauraders - Cybermen, Current threat level *EXTREME*[/U]

This is a coded message for the Time Lord council located on Gallifrey [Earth], it concerns the temporal maurders know as 'The Cybermen' who we have long thought to be defeated but it appears that they have once again claimed the theat level of extreme. We have received intelligence from our out-post in the Telos sector that the Cybermen attacked the out-post it's self and have begun converting the crew into new Cybermen and then, it is likely, that they will convert the station into a forward base and use it to begin anew their conquest of the universe. We have several images from the stations security systems showing the Cybermen at work, in a manner of speaking, and they can be seen through the following security channels:

[URL=http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/doctorwho/realtime/images/340/cgi_cyber_11.jpg]Image One[/URL]
[URL=http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/doctorwho/realtime/images/340/cgi_cyber_13.jpg]Image Two[/URL]
[URL=http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/doctorwho/realtime/images/340/cgi_cyber_14.jpg]Image Three[/URL]

As you can see the Cybermen have gone through an extensive up-grade since their last encounter with the Time-Lord know as Dr. Who, and he is currently in his 8th form of regeneration and is at traveling through time and space in his TARDIS to Gallifrey upon reciving this message, we are unsure if he currently has any other occupents aboard the TARDIS at this point but any other help would, of course, be greatly needed. We are unsure as the the current state of the Cyber-Leader, the main commander of all Cybermen in our time and others, but we can assume that he is either functional or is going through and up-grade much like the other Cybermen. Once the Doctor returns to Gallifrey we will brief him on this completely and he will then be ordered to go to Telos and defeat the Cybermen once and for all.[CENTER]-------------------------[/CENTER]
Greetings all to another RPG by myself and I'm thinking that a Dr. Who RPG is a first for Otaku Boards so I'm hoping that this goes well but as it was a British TV Show I'm not so sure but don't worry because you don't have to be Dr. Who savvy in order to enjoy this RPG, just believe the unbelieveable and like Sci-fi basicly. This will be different from most of my RPGs in the fact that I will allow people to play Cybermen and I will need one person to play the Cyber-Controller so you get the change to be souless and evil in one of my RPG (I here somepeople saying 'At last'). So I'll just give you the sign-up template here.

[CENTER]-------------------------[/CENTER]
[U][I]Character Sign-up[/I][/U]

[U]Name:[/U] [Your Name] *Cybermen are basicly called Alpha, Beta, Gamma etc with the exception on the Cyber-Controller.

[U]Age:[/U] [Your age] *Does not apply for Cybermen.

[U]Gender:[/U] [Male or Female]

[U]Race:[/U] [Gallifreyan, futrue humans. Human, a human from the Past. Cybermen]

[U]Weaponry:[/U] [Side arm of something of the sort] *Cybermen have inbuilt weapons in their bodies, normally forehead or arm.

[U]Apperance:[/U] [You can use a picture of a famous actor or actress if you wish, or a typed discription] *All Cybermen look alike

[U]Postion in Story-line:[/U] [The Doctor, Doctors helper, Cyber-controller or a Cyberman]

[U]Personality:[/U] [What is your character like, how do they interact with others]

[U]Biography:[/U] [What has happened to them in the past, why are they here]

So basicly thats most of it, with one exception. If you play a Cyberman your personality and history has to be similar to that of the the other players. That is to say what I'm about to lay down here, all the Cybermen in the story have been in deepsleep since the 1950s when a small group landed on Telos and began coverting it into a base until the Doctor thwarted their plan but a small group, these, remained active and went into a stae of hybernation in their 'tombs' and now they have been reactivated. The personalitys have to be similar but have different styles, if you get my meaning. Basicly their all evil and don't mind killing things but they all have a different personality and none of them have many emotions and now to my character.
[U][I]My Character Sign-up[/I][/U]

[U]Name:[/U] Doctor Who; The Doctor; Theta Sigma.

[U]Age:[/U] Between 700 and 800, maybe older.

[U]Gender:[/U] Male.

[U]Race:[/U] Gallifreyan.

[U]Weaponry:[/U] None, the Doctor does not believe in violence but when needed he uses a handy gadget as opposed to a side arm.

[U]Apperance:[/U] [IMG]http://www.kasterborus.com/tardis/8/dr8_6.jpg[/IMG]

[U]Postion in Story-line:[/U] The Doctor

[U]Personality:[/U] Soft spoken, eloquent, and charming, and overflowing with a zest for life, the 8th Doctor is a bit different from all of his predecessors, though he shares the humorous nature of the 4th Doctor, and the heroic nature of the 3rd. The 8th Doctor is perhaps the most approachable to date; possessing a knack for understanding what really drives people to do what they do and to be whom they are, and a deep, almost clarvoyant knowledge of the possible destinies of those he comes to care for. The 8th Doctor is possible the most emotional incarnation, and this extends to his remarable empathy. Couple that with his formidable charm, enchanting smile, the ability to improvise quickly and brilliantly, and his vast knowledge, and you have yourself a real force to be reckoned with, fighting for what's right and what's true.

[U]Biography:[/U] He attended the most prestigious of the Time Lord colleges, the Prydonian academy, along with the Master, Drax and the Rani. It is also known that the Doctor was the less able of the 3 pupils, but this is due to a somewhat undisciplined, wandering mind...behavior which exasperated his former teacher, Borusa. Once one of Gallifrey's most respected Time-Lords, and possibly one of it's finest engineers, the Doctor fled Gallifrey after a coup attempt fomented by the Master failed. The rebelling academy students were quickly and decisively put down by the Citadel Guard. In the chaos and bloody reprisals that followed, members of the Doctor's family may have been killed. He has since defeated the Master and other such villians of the Universe, save for the Daleks and the Cybermen. His mode of transport has always been his malfuctioning Type 40 TARDIS that is locked in the form of an old British Police Call Box, it is now in his 8th incatnation that this Doctor can truely show himself for what he is by defeating one of his arch nemesis', the Cyber-Controller and the Cybermen of Telos.
[I][U]The Catches[/U][/I]

1. I want to have good RPGers in my RPG, not people who punctuate evey sentence with many '!!!!' and litter their posts with incorrect spelling.

2. As usual, I expect regular posting on your part, good spelling and grammer and each post will have three paragraphs or more. Anyone who's quality and/or post will be given one warning, if it continues they are out of the RPG.

3. I have the right to accept or reject anyone who I feel does not come to the standards set out by the previous rules.

4. Have fun with the RPG .[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]