Megumi Posted January 1, 2004 Posted January 1, 2004 I like the way this turned out. ^_^ Anyone who wants it is welcome to it.
klinanime1 Posted January 1, 2004 Posted January 1, 2004 I wonder what Ranma would say... I really like the effects, and how the pic has the same lighting as its bg. The text's outline looks rather thin in some places, but great job.
Kanariya Posted January 1, 2004 Posted January 1, 2004 [size=1][color=chocolate]This is a good banner. I like the font you used, and the image is great. I like how you faded the border once it got to the image, instead of now putting more of a dark blue border cutting out the image.[/size][/color]
Megumi Posted January 2, 2004 Author Posted January 2, 2004 Thanks. ^_^ I think Ranma would probably just use it to rub it in to Akane's face again that he's cuter than her.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now