Jump to content
OtakuBoards

CB Shin and I want to teach to the masses. ask qestions, only stupidinty is banished


Recommended Posts

Guest Zhang_He
Posted
hey all,
Me and CB here are wanting to answer some questions you guys have dealing with religion, to anime to anything but the Otaku bard it self for you should always ask the Mods for they know more about this place than I.
Posted
I think you should grasp the English language before you give someone advice in something as subjective as religion heh. If people want to know these things, they'll create their own threads. I can't see this being of any use as similar threads to this have all crashed and burned.

Sorry, but I'll have to close it. The thread title is rather ironic, gave me a laugh.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...