OtakuBoards

Percantia the age of darkness

Megumi momo

This story takes place in the mythical land of Percantia where dragons and gods make peace.

Percantia was once peaceful until
Drakos Kumakari a ruthless god decided to take over the land.
With Percantia's god's obeying Drakos's evil orders Percantia was thrown into years of death and blackness. The elders decicded it was time to act calling forth the last of the gods who were in hiding they held a council.

"What should we do?" cried Shugo the god of fire
"The time has come!" Seto replied the god of water
"we most call forth warriors from all over to take back percantia"
This land belongs to us!
Sanda the god of earth smiled "Who do we call forth?"
Sanda's brother Lusta stood up with grimace written on his face
"We call forth the spellmasters,the clariks, the warriors,the angels, anyone, Percantia can no longer stay in Drakos's hands.
Shugo shook his head "Very well we will result to war"
Seto ran his hands through his hair small tears flowing from his eyes
"War is how we bring peace dear brother Percantia has seen many wars but peace has always found it's way back into Percantia"
Sanda grabbed her brothers hand "elders we must call them forth now!" Lusta held his sisters hand tightly "What about Rena Kumakari? Do you believe she will help us?"
Seto glared at Lusta anger hinting in his voice"how dare you speak her name in the god's presence! She may be human but she is the daughter of the god who is destroying Percantia! have you lost your damn mind at the thought od Percantia falling?"
Shugo shook his brother and slapped him across his face
"she is human but not just any we need her to stop her fathers massacre." "Fine shugo what about the wandering clarik-samurai? Kanjii? Shall we ask him?" Shugo looked at the frigtened faces of the remaing gods "yes" he said trembling.
The age of darkness shall come to a close.

Rena sighed as the wind slowly danced in her hair. "I wonder who will answer the call" she thought. Her eyes seemed to show much though as she sat down on a large rock that overlooked the Town of Masters. Rena took out her Naginta and looked at her reflection that seemed to stare back at her. She glanced down at the small dirt path and smiled weakly. "The notice was put out where are the others?" she said out loud. Soon as the words left her lips she saw a familar kimono. Rena's heart began to race "Could it be" she wondered. Rena jumped up and began running down the sloping rock carefully watching her foot movement. As the man in the blue-white kimono got closer Rena noticed the same flaming red hair that was tied in a ponytail. Her body began to shake as goosebumps began slowly travelling up her spine. With a desperate smile Rena shouted"Kanjii is that you? Kanjii have you come to help?" The man looked up his sword resting on his fingertips. When his eyes laid upon the young woman who had called his name he felt an ominous presence."Rena, he said We are not safe here....please we need to take shelter away from this mountain I feel a darkness." Rena saw the seriosness in Kanjii's eyes and unsheathed her Naginta. She looked at Kanjii's feet and noticed that they were slowly moving into backward stance. Rena nodded and followed Kanjii's movement. "What's happining?" "I don't know Kanjii replied "but get ready I think the only way in is to fight that....Kanjii pointed to the large dragon like monster. Rena gasped "A Basilisk what's it doing her it belongs in the city of darkness" Kanjii smiled and unsheathed his sword."It's party time"

To all who have seen my Recruitment please join!!!!

Silently onward I grab my sword breaths of a thousand men fall before me. I will be attacked when I am all alone but it is I whom I will face. How do I destroy an oni when the only oni I can see is me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

01-02-2004 04:55 PM