ssj3borjan Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 I doodle anime quite a lot, and I started with Dragonball then moved onto more conventional anime, but enough with my life story already... Recently I've been colouring in my creations in photoshop. My first ever pic I've submitted, and I'm sure you can find it on MyOtaku site, but it's my second attempt now and I'd like some help with creating hightlights and shading in Photoshop. I understand how to create layers and stuff now (taught myself a lotta that crap :) ) but I'd like someone to tell me perhaps an easier way to shade my picture or to create the [b]shapes[/b] that would looks right for hightlights and 'eye glare' (lol 'eye glare'....) Any help would be appreciated thanks a lot!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now